Homeowner Hell

The road to the kitchen of our dreams. This is the diary of a major renovation, out of control before it began, of the home of two adults with full-time jobs, two young children, two elderly and decrepit dogs, and a cranky cat.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Handles and Trim

Today, the installer finished. We now have handles and trim. I put a few things away but it seems somehow wrong to put all our ratty, mismatched stuff back in these pristine cupboards. So I stopped after installing a couple of bottles of wine and my small scotch collection.

Trevor is doing dishes in the tub right now. It is pretty yucky to step on soggy leftover Cheerios in the shower in the morning. I am very excited for my garberator.

Tomorrow the counter people come to template the counter. For some reason tonight, though, I am pretty wiped out, so I will pass along today's photos and head to bed. Here is North, WNW and WSW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home